Mondpoesie

Bereich für eure Kurzgeschichten

Moderator: Team SW-AT

Yesuke
Erfahrener User

Re: Mondpoesie

Beitrag von Yesuke »

Im ernst, das find ich voll gut geschrieben.
Man kann sich wirklich einleben :)
Und ist auch n bissel.. unheimlich..

*lob*
The water is pulling me near...
Katicro
Erfahrener User

Beitrag von Katicro »

Sehr geniale Kurzgeschichte. Gefällt mir wirklich gut.

Muss man sich Sorgen machen?
On a hot summer night
would you offer your throat
to the wolf with the
red roses?
Moon

Beitrag von Moon »

Dadurch, dass ich mir da selbst genug Angst gemacht habe, denke ich mal nicht ;)

so, ich lad mal wieder was von mir hoch o.O
Is mal fürn Englisch unterricht geschrieben worden. Ich mochte sie :( Mein Lehrer anscheinend nich

Who cares?
He was mad. Absolutely mad.
You could see a fire, burning in his eyes, while he stood there and watched the girl.
One step back. Another. She stared at him, while she tried to escape by going backwards. Nobody was here to help her. Just he, the one man, she had loved many years ago. And he was mad.
A smile grew in his face. But not a normal, friendly smile. It was the smile of a beast. “Hey, long time not seen. What’s up?” There was this bloody knife in his right hand, but he talked to her like a good friend.
She did not know what to answer. How to talk to a person who seemed not to care abut the definitely dead body behind him on the ground. “Sheleen? It is you, isn’t it?” He approached. With every step her fear grew. But she could nor move any more. Her eyes were fixed to the knife. Some blood drops fell from it. Details she did not want so see. “Sheleen?”
“Why did you do that?”, she screamed. Allan stopped and looked back. It was hard not to believe he saw the dead body for the first time.
“That? Oh… he was annoying.” She could not trust her ears. “Walked behind me all the time, asking for money… things like that.”
“But… but you can’t kill a person just because…because…because he ANNOYED you!”
“Can’t I? Well, I think I did. He was just a beggar. Who cares?” Sheleen was too shocked to reply anything. She looked in his blue eyes and could not believe that he had changed so much. “What will you do? Go to the police or something like that? Do you really…I mean REALLY think I would let you go? I found you again Shelly… No! You found me! ‘Let’s stay friends!’ I could barf! I’ve never heard anything from you after that words…. And now you’ve came back into my arms! Isn’t it funny?” He began to laugh. She was sick. And he mad. What was the better one?
“What’s up, Shelly-dear? Why don’t you laugh?” He lifted the knife. “Shall I make you laugh?” Every muscle in her body told her to fle, and she could resist any longer an. As fast as she could she turned around and run away. Away, away. Away from this madman. Away to the police. Away from Allan’s voice behind her. “Do you really think I will let you escape?” But he did not run behind her. He stood there and watched her running away. “Stupid little girl.”

She was not the sport-ass she had always wanted to be. She liked slow walks with her dogs or, if she had one, her boyfriend. But now she had to tun, faster than ever before.
No one was behind her, so she allowed herself to slow down and take breath again. Where was she? Unsure she looked around, but there was nothing, she knew. Nothing.
“Calm down, Sheleen. Calm down. Allan isn’t behind you. He won’t find you. You can go to the police and tell them what you’ve seen. Everything will be alright.” But nothing was alright at the moment. Her former boyfriend was mad, was a murderer. She had lost her way, it was getting dark and somewhere in this forest was Allan. Sheleen was sure he would kill her, too. But she won’t let that happen so easily.
“You don’t know the forest.” She winced. There he stood, right in front of her, the knife still in his hand. “If you’d like to know: the way back to the town was the other one.” He smiled, and again it was… curel. “Do you remember all of those action films we saw together? When the hero is in the bad guy’s fangs, and the bad guy tells his evil plan, because he thinks the hero will not escape. I’m going to tell you something, Shelly-dear.” She had receded, but now there was a tree behind her back. And he was right in front of her, approaching step by step. There was no escape. “I have no evil plan. But you can’t go. I will not let you destroy my life for the second time, Shelly-baby. You will die. Here and now.“ his voice had become caressing. It didn’t fit in the situation. Was this really him? He… he could never…
“Allan… please…I’ve never meant to-“ It felt like thousands of small knifes in her breast. But when she looked down, there was just the one she had seen before in Allan’s
hand. It hurted. It was hard to breath. It was hard to see clear. The only thing she could think off was the pain in her breast. It grew, more and more, and a second pain appeared. He must have stung for a second time.
The young woman sank to the ground, blood was running out of the wounds the knife hat cut. She stared to the man’s face. The man, who looked at her without any emotion. “Shelly, the is one more thing I have to say to you.” A single spark of hope glow in her eyes while he bent down to her. “You have to know: I would say I’m sorry. But I was teached not to lie.”
He walked away and let her die alone in the dark forest.
Bild
jove
User
Über mich: Reisen.

Beitrag von jove »

ich mag sowas, kann mir aber gut vorstellen wie unbegeistert lehrer davon sind. ist ja nun nicht grad die freundlichste kurzgeschichte.
ist aber super finde ich. :>
fuck you.
Moon

Beitrag von Moon »

Mein Lehrer hatte anscheinend nicht das Problem, dass es unfreundlich war, sondern eher, dass die ja so unspannend sei, und unkreativ... und ich habe anscheinend sehr viele grammatikalische Fehler gemacht und so weiter und so fort :/
Aber was solls. Wenn Lehrern etwas nich gefällt, kann man schwer dagegen ankömpfen
Bild
Moon

Beitrag von Moon »

Hiers ja auch schon elendig lange nichts mehr passiert *Staub wegpust* *spinnenweben entfern*
Keine Ahnung wieso, aber ich hab gerade Lust, mal wieder was altes von mir zu posten. Wer neueres Lesen will, der hat gefälligst Athanasie - Immortal zu lesen und nen Kommentar abzugeben :P Schlimm, dass man euch immer dran erinnern muss ^.^

Colder
Als wäre der Winter eingebrochen. Hilflos zusammengekauert saß sie da, zitternd und bleich. Hier im innersten ihrer Selbst hatte sie sich selbst eingesperrt. Hätte sie noch Tränen gehabt, so säße sie inzwischen in einer Pfütze. Was hatte sie getan? Was hatte nur getan, auf das sie diese Strafe verdient hatte? Winter war eingezogen in ihrem Herzen.
Sah sie durch ihre eigenen Augen, die Augen ihres Körpers, dann sah sie eine warme Welt, eine Welt voller Farbe und Freude. Doch sah sie durch ihre anderen Augen, die Augen in ihrem innersten, so sah sie erste Flocken aus Schnee auf eine tote Landschaft fallen. Die kleine Gestalt dort, die sie selbst war, saß dort zusammengekauert und zitterte vor Kälte und Trauer. Schnee fiel... immer mehr Schnee, der langsam eine dichte Decke bildete und die Gestalt eingrub. Nackt und hilflos, wie sie war, wäre sie in der wirklichen Welt erfroren und nie gefunden worden, unter der dicker und dicker werdenden Decke aus Schnee. Sie wäre begraben worden, unter der nie schmelzenden Schneedecke. Nur ein leichter Hügel hätte die Stelle markiert, an der sie gesessen hatte.
Doch dies war nicht so, und obwohl sie glaubte bald erfroren zu sein, keinen Muskel mehr spüren und keinen Finger mehr bewegen konnte, war sie doch immer noch nicht erfroren. Bilder zuckten durch ihren Kopf, Erinnerungen, die sie zusammenzucken ließen. Mit einem Mal begann der Schnee um sie herum, sich rot zu verfärben. Blut tränkte ihn, machte ihn schwer und klebrig. Da sprang sie auf und schüttelte ihn sich vom bleichem Körper und schrie aus Leibeskräften.
„NEEEEEEEEEEIN!“ Sie stolperte durch den tiefen Schnee zurück, weg von den roten Flecken. Nie hatte sie das gewollt! Nie all das, was geschehen war? Doch auch ihre Fußspuren färbten sich rot, sobald sie ihre blaugefrorenen Füße wieder hob. Wieso nur? Wieso? Sie wimmerte und nun schafften es doch einzelne Tränen über ihre Wangen zu rinnen. An der kalten Luft erstarrten sie beinahe sofort zu Eis. Sie stolperte, fiel hinten über in die Schnee und blieb wimmernd liegen. Es schneite nun stärker. Und während der Schnee um sie herum sich rot färbte, deckten die Flocken sie erneut zu. So lang, bis sie nicht mehr zu sehen war.
Und es wurde kälter in ihrem Herz, bis alles zu Eis gefror. Und noch kälter. Immer kälter. Kälter.
Bild
Antworten